Managed Fingerprinting and Background Check Solutions
The Freedom to Travel Abroad
U.S. citizens traveling abroad may need to be prepared to submit FBI background checks for travel visas as the number of countries requiring FBI background checks for travel across their borders is growing. Among the countries now requiring background checks for travel for U.S. citizens are: China, Australia, New Zealand, South Korea, Iceland and Spain. Accurate Biometrics is an expert service provider of FBI background checks for visas with 20 years of experience. We were the first U.S. company approved to offer FBI fingerprint-based background check service to U.S. Citizens.
FBI background checks are more officially known as an “Identity History Summary” (IdHS) check or Departmental Order 556-73; or commonly referred to as an “FBI Self Check.” The results of the FBI background check are commonly referred to as a “rap sheet”, “my FBI Report”, or “eDO”.
What is a “rap sheet”?
A rap sheet, or criminal record on file with the FBI, is based on fingerprint submissions received and retained by the FBI. A rap sheet may include information reported to the FBI from any source including local, state and federal agencies who submit fingerprint-based transactions to the FBI for retention. Your FBI rap sheet may also contain disposition data which is not fingerprint-based, if reported to the FBI. The rap sheet is only a snapshot in time, containing retained information at the time of your Departmental Order request. The FBI rap sheet may also contain “wanted” or “warrant” information reported from other law enforcement entities.
A personal background check is available through Accurate Biometrics for all U.S. citizens and permanent residents, home or abroad. This report is suitable for:
● Visa requirements to live, work or travel in a foreign country
● Personal Review – checking on personal record information to check its accuracy
● Challenging inaccurate information on your record
● International adoption
Accurate Biometrics is an authorized fingerprint vendor, expert in processing fingerprint-based background checks for our clients. We are the first FBI Channeler approved to
provide Cloud Channeling Technology. We offer the following features for our clients:
● U.S. National Collection Network – over 800 locations in 50 states
● FBI channeling cloud technology – high end data management
● Manual ink card processing – same day service on all incoming requests
● Certified live scan equipment placement – purchase or lease
● Fee-based mobile onsite fingerprint collection for large groups
We are one of the few companies that provide several delivery response methods to our customers for their background check including SAME DAY results – with electronic submission to the FBI for processing, including:
● Secure online portal pick-up*
● Standard U.S. Postal Service to U.S. addresses only, with secure online portal pick-up
● 2-day Priority Service to U.S. addresses only, with secure online portal pick-up
● Secure watermarked paper print delivery option
*Secure online portal pick-up allows a one-time login. Desktop or notebook computer use is required for pick up so applicants may download a pdf copy of their results.
Results are usually available within 24 hours. We are known for prompt service and attention to detail, which makes us an ideal choice for expedited background check solutions.
Accurate Biometrics recommends that an individual should get a set of their fingerprints on an FBI FD-258 fingerprint card through law enforcement or a live scan fingerprint vendor before they travel abroad, since fingerprint services are not always accessible abroad. It may be easier to obtain a Departmental Order 556-73 report before travel. The report is generated in PDF format and can be downloaded and saved for personal use. The report is generally acceptable for one year after it is generated by the FBI.
For more information about our FBI service refer to our website:
Live chat is available through the website from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm CST. Individuals can also reach our Customer Service Team toll free at 866-361-9944, or at email@example.com.
Accurate Biometrics, based near Chicago, IL, USA, offers high performance, quality electronic fingerprint technology solutions for U.S. Citizens and permanent residents. We are authorized to submit fingerprints directly to the FBI as a Channeler for Authorized Recipients, and fingerprint-based background checks for individuals.
We are expert providers of solution-based service to public and private companies to meet their individual needs. We respond to the needs of our customers with knowledge, expertise, and professionalism that positions us as a leader in the industry of applicant fingerprint processing.
Business services offered by Accurate Biometrics include:
● FBI AWS GovCloud Channeling cloud technology
● Live scan equipment for sale or lease
● Electronic fingerprint submission (EFS) for FINRA and financial institutions
● DSS – SWFT Program
● Managed services for defined-user based access and use of biographic and criminal history data
● Select State submission types