Tel: +49 (0) 7 11/93 40 - 0
The expert for textile-based medical implants
ITV Denkendorf Produktservice GmbH combines top quality and great expertise with state-of-the-art technology. ISO 13485 certified, mostly textile-based medical implants are being developed and produced here. Their manufacturing and development expertise ranges from molecule design to the almost finished medical product, which only needs to be packaged, sterilized and marketed by the client.
Hardly anyone thinks of textile structures when it comes to implants but luckily ITVP Denkendorf does. Highly motivated and with a great deal of scientific know-how, the experts carry out contract development and the production of medical pre-products. Everything happens in more than 1600 square metres of clean rooms of ISO class 8.
“Starting with the manufacturing of monomers and polymers, followed by extrusion and advanced drawing technologies for fibre production, we offer nearly all textile technologies such as weaving, knitting and braiding,” ITVP representative Dr. Sven Oberhoffner explains.
The product range includes absorbable polymers, monofilament and braided surgical sutures and textile implants such as meshes, vascular prosthesis and stents. Development highlights are the self-fixing meshes and barbed sutures.
Their service spectrum is complemented by the chemical, biological and physical testing laboratoryies, accredited according to ISO 17025.
One thing is certain: The future is textile.
Recent products and innovations of ITVP are:
- Absorbable polymers that cover the entire degradation profile. The focus lies on glycolide-based polymers and long-term absorbable PCL.
- Absorbable yarns and monofilaments as starting material for textile implants. Additional medical grade PET yarns for the production of vascular prostheses, e.g.
- Monofilament and braided surgical sutures from PGA to PDO to PCL.Specialty: A unique, patented knotless wound closure system, also applicable for thread-lifting.
- Hernia meshes made from PP in various porosities and surface weights.
Absorbable PGA and PDO meshes. Specialty: Self-fixing and 3D meshes.
- Braided Nitinol, PET and absorbable stents
- Knitted and woven vascular prosthesis blanks
- Absorbable nonwovens for regenerative medicine
- Our spectrum of services is complemented by our chemical, biological and physical testing laboratory, accredited according to ISO 17025.
ITV Denkendorf Produktservice GmbH
Visit us at our Medica booth H15/L17
18. – 21. November 2019