We develop products & complete systems
that makes peoples life & work more
convenient and efficient.
Click boxes above for more infomation
Tel: +41 34 497 28 20 | Email: email@example.com
Our application areas are:
- medical engineering
- monitoring and computing
- sensor systems
- data transmission systems (wired and wireless)
- wearable and ultra-low power applications
- concept study and system design
- electronic development (design & layout)
- software design and development
- quality control – monitoring systems and review services
- advice, second opinion und troubleshooting
- design and development of test-systems
- production with business partners
- complete development – the carefree package
- execution of a single phase – additional resources with specific know-how
- support for individual tasks – advice or second opinion
The equipment reliability and its safety are the most important features of any product for the medical market. It requires a strict development, in line with necessary regulations, using defined design methods, with proper risk management and certifications.
ICU tech will deliver your product, that conforms to the standards, to the market, on time.
- development according to the norm for medical products ISO 13485, MDR 93/42
- software design and development accordingly to IEC 62304
- hardware development accordingly to IEC 60601-1
- execution of risk analysis in line with ISO14971 (FMEA, FTA)
- support for the product registration
ICU tech, with its experience in hardware and software development and ISO 13485 certification, is the perfect partner for you.
Thanks to our long lasting experience and knowledge, collected over more than 20 years, we offer the whole services scope, from the selection of sensors to the software analysis with database and web application.
- selection and signal conditioning for sensors
- embedded systems (RTOS, embedded Linux, C/C++)
- ultra low power application (e.g. battery logger, hand terminal)
- communication (TCP/IP; BT 4.0; 433MHz; RFID etc..)
- IoT (internet of things)
- PC Software (.net; JAVA; C++; C#)
You may find examples of our designs here.
Our team of engineers has deep knowledge of every aspect of electronic design process which includes:
The MG3618 module measures inclination angles.
The main features of the MG3618 are:
- One or two axis operation
- CAN interface (version with SPI interface is planned)
- Very small dimensions (30x22x3.3 mm for PCB version)
- Robust design
- Software selectable 6 orthogonal mounting positions
- Software initial offset compensation
- Fixed and variable supply voltage versions
- Available as a bare PCB or in a housing
Cryo Level Sensor
The LN2 sensor is suitable for continuous monitoring of liquid nitrogen levels in cryogenic storage tanks. In addition, the sensor incorporates a warning alarm, which is linked via Bluetooth to a monitoring system, such as Boomerang from ICU, and it is activated whenever the tank reaches low level of liquid nitrogen.
- Continuous monitoring
- High accuracy and reliability
- Temperature based sensor
- Bluetooth communication to the monitoring system
- Gateway connection with 3 level sensors
- Warning alarms handled by a monitoring system
- Easy to install
- Robust design
ICU tech offers you monitoring systems, which make your work easier and gives you the quality you need.
The automatic temperature logging system makes monitoring and quality assurance of your laboratory simple. The system automatically collects information about temperatures, for example in refrigerators, freezers, incubators and heating cabinets. An alarm is generated immediately if the pre-set thresholds are exceeded.
The system is designed to be flexible and offers several different ways of receiving the alarm – for example, via SMS, e-mail or flashing lights and an audio signal.
Wireless communication allows the monitoring to be centralised, irrespective of the number of measurement points or laboratories covered by the system. It saves all measurement data and features integrated procedures for creating security copies (backups). Reports of historical data can be generated at any time and in various formats, for example Excel.
The system measures not only temperature, but also relative humidity (RH), carbon dioxide (CO2), pressure, airborne particles and many other parameters.
The ICU tech monitoring or ICU tech WebLog offers a range of benefits to help with the quality assurance of your laboratory.
- Automatic monitoring, logging and alarming via SMS and / or e-mail
- Automatic documentation and backup
- Monitoring 24/7
- Compliant to 21 CFR Part 11, GMP, GAMP x and GLP
- IQ / OQ qualification of your system
- User-friendly handling
The ICU tech Monitoring and ICU tech WebLog are built on the same platform, however with some differences shown below. You can choose the system which is convenient for your company.