Electronic Sensor Technology, Inc has developed and patented a breakthrough chemical vapor analysis process. This process applies gas chromatography calculations and technology toward a wide variety of industries, including Homeland Security, Life Sciences, Chemical and Petrochemical, Food & Beverage and Environmental. How does gas chromatography work? With rapid, accurate analysis of chemical odors and vapors, this patented technology helps to provide real-time analysis for quick response solutions.
zNose® is highly capable of assisting the healthcare industry with its distinctive features. It efficiently renders the chemical composition of blood, urine and other diagnostic bodily fluids. Let’s take a look at some of the features to know more about zNose®:
- Gives full chemical profile of body fluids
- Identifies the odors from blood, urine etc.
- Possesses tunable specificity
- Expandable library of over 700 chemicals signatures
- Ondcp validated
- Uses ultra-fast gas chromatography
THE zNose® HISTORY
Better and faster than other electronic sniffers in the market. Understands customer needs & fits into a wide range of industries.There is a big list of reasons why zNose® is the most trusted instrument in the market today.
Watch: How zNose® Works?
zNose® monitors the air chemistry within buildings and compares it with the building's normal background signature. It recognizes the threatening odors and helps to keep the security at buildings intact. It also provides aid to:
- Screen and monitor public buildings and transportation facilities
- Analyze suspicious odors and hazardous industrial materials
- Provide sensitive and rapid warning for fixed sites such as, government buildings etc.
- Keep a check on ambient odor of subway stations, financial centers and high-value industries
Watch: 5 Key concerns of Homeland Security and its solutions
Watch: Disruptive Sensor Technology for Homeland Security
Watch: Gas Chromatography Solutions for Screening Cargos