Focus on the Medical Device Industry
PSN is leading the medical device revolution of the 21st century, working alongside the biggest names in the arena. We bring cutting-edge innovation driven by technology, applied engineering and science-based research to the table. We are targeting the industry’s toughest challenges while remaining focused on improved product performance and improving quality of life.
Our methods and performance have been described as the "source of truth" in the testing arena.
Our state-of-the-art Testing Laboratory is ISO/IEC 17025:2017 certified and fully equipped to support all your material and product testing needs.
Our lab operates as a stand-alone service, as well as being integrated into our full spectrum of engineering services.
- Tensile/Flex/Compression Testing
- Izod/Charpy/Gardner Impact
- Creep (using LVDT’s)
- Stress Relaxation
- Ash Testing
- Thermogravimetric Analysis (TGA)
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR)
- Dynamic Mechanical Analysis (DMA)
- GC-MS (thermal desorption + headspace)
- SEM and SEM-EDS
- Coefficient of Friction (COF)
- Environmental Stress Cracking Resistance
- Capillary Rheometer
- Melt Flow Rate (MFR)
- Fatigue Testing
- Accelerated Weathering
- Heat Deflection Testing (HDT)
- Vicat Softening Temperature
- Density/Specific Gravity
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR)
- Shore A/Shore D Hardness
- Mass Change
- Volume Swell
- Many Others Available
Plastics Services Network (PSN)
5368 Kuhl Road
Erie, PA 16510