FBI NGI February 2019 Fact Sheet Statistics
• The FBI Next Generation Identification (NGI) database contains the fingerprints of over 140 million individuals (both civil and criminal).
• The percent of Tenprint Rapsheet Request (TPRS) system responses completed within 20 seconds is 97.26%.
(Avg. FY 2019)
FREEDOM TO TRAVEL ABROAD
FBI Background Checks for Travel Visas
FBI fingerprint-based background checks are increasingly required
for U.S. Citizens to live, work and travel overseas in many countries
such as China, South Korea, Australia, South Africa and Spain.
Fast, easy, secure FBI background checks. Accurate Biometrics
provides access to FBI Identity History Summary Checks (IdHS), also
referred to as Departmental Orders (556-73).
Our expertise will assist your company:
- Obtain access to Identity History Summary Checks
for Visa requirements direct from the FBI CJIS
- National U.S. collection network, over 800 locations in 50 states
- SAME DAY International fingerprint card processing
- Results available within 24 hours
- Strict adherence to FBI security policy for protecting confidential and private information
- Managed fingerprinting and identity solutions
For more information on how to improve your current fingerprint process, contact...