Research Collective is a full-service human factors and user experience consultancy. The team’s trained cognitive scientists help clients navigate the human factors research process by providing safe and scientifically sound solutions.
Research & Regulatory Guidance.
Research Collective specializes in conducting and documenting human factors research that is compliant with FDA guidance or EU MDR.
From performing use-risk analyses to developing use-case scenarios, the team will create study protocols that effectively evaluate all safety-critical tasks. Research Collective will perform the formative or summative testing needed and formalize findings into reports compliant with regulatory guidance and standards.
The list below outlines some of Research Collective’s recent projects:
• Artificial organs
• Assistive walking devices
• At-home diagnostic devices
• Combination products
• Drug delivery devices
• Health-related mobile apps
• Cardiac catheter delivery systems
• Infusion pump programmers
• IFUs and healthcare provider training programs
• In vitro diagnostic devices
• Negative pressure wound therapy
• Online education/training software
• Over-the-counter products
• Pacemakers and defibrillators
• Patient monitors
• Reprocessing procedures
• Robotic surgical instruments
• Therapeutic and wellness devices
• Wearable devices
1979 East Broadway Road
Tempe, Arizona 85282