FBI “Identity History Summary” check (Departmental Order 556-73) commonly referred to as a “Rap Sheet” is a fingerprint based background check that provides access to all current criminal history on file with the FBI. The Summary provides the date of arrest, arrest charges and reported disposition of the arrests. The report is compiled from reporting agencies to the FBI including all states, and federal agencies. All criminal history information on file with the FBI is generated in the report.
SureID Certified Edge™ provides military-grade credentialing to the healthcare industry
Identity History Summary Report is available through Accurate Biometrics for all U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents. This report is suitable for:
- Visa Requirements to Live, Work or Travel in a foreign country
- Personal Review – To Make Sure Information is Accurate and Up-to date
- Challenge information on your record
- International Adoption
Accurate Biometrics is an expert in processing Identity History Summary Checks for our clients. We specialize in serving U.S. citizens home and abroad, and offer the following options for our clients:
- U.S. National Collection Network – over 800 locations in 50 states
- Manual Ink Card Processing – Same day service on all incoming requests
- Certified Live Scan equipment placement – purchase or lease
- Fee-based Mobile Fingerprint Collection for large groups
We offer several delivery response methods to our customers for their background check:
- Online Portal Pick –Up
- Standard U.S. Postal Service
- 2 day UPS Carrier Service
Our reports are genuine FBI Documents that are printed on secure white watermark paper. We are very sorry that we cannot mail the response document to addresses outside of the United States.
Let us show you how we can facilitate travel VISAs for you. Please contact us for more details.